We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport transfers

Franklin,Tennessee
Level Contributor
113 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Airport transfers

Hi,Are USA Transfers and Entertainment Plus the same company? EP keeps showing up when I'm looking for USA.Thank you.Leigh

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
43,047 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport transfers

Yes, same company

Franklin,Tennessee
Level Contributor
113 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport transfers

Thank you,Sundog

Franklin,Tennessee
Level Contributor
113 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport transfers

The owner of the Condo is recommending "RUTAS PREHISPANICAS ".Any input?Thank you.

upstate New York
Level Contributor
567 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport transfers

I have always used USA Tranfers with no problems. This year I'm going to try Canadhan Tranfers....time to spread the love...great reviews and a little cheaper

Bloomfield...
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
3,602 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport transfers

We used USA for years with no problem, but had a minor issue in April so we decided to try Canada in November....will stick with Canada from now on: cheaper, quicker and can pre-order beer, soft drinks, water.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
2,002 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport transfers

We used Canada Tranfers in Nov as well. Will be using them again in Feb. Good service at the best price.

texas
Level Contributor
851 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Airport transfers

we have used Olympus and lomas without problem many times

Palmyra, Missouri...
Level Contributor
20 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Airport transfers

We are staying in a condo this year and wondered if it was possible to hire a transfer that would stop for groceries on the way?

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
43,047 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Airport transfers

Most Transfer companies will stop for 30 minutes for shopping (about an extra $25 charge)

If you are staying in the Playa area, consider dropping of your luggage at your condo and then cabbing back to Sorianos or Chedraui and not be rushed (likely the same / less expensive)

chicago
Level Contributor
569 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Airport transfers

do you happen to know the cost for the pre-ordered beers? i just booked with canada transfers and though i saw a cost for "other drink" of $2 it didn't list the cost for the xx.