We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Update-UK travellers Thomson online check-in 18th Feb 2014.

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
38,570 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Update-UK travellers Thomson online check-in 18th Feb 2014.

Thomson Airways is planning to launch online check-in on 18 February 2014.

From this date, if you’d like to use our day before bag drop service at Gatwick, Manchester or Birmingham, you must have checked-in online. When dropping your bags, you'll need to show your home-printed boarding passes to our airport staff. From 18 February 2014,https://flightextras.thomson.co.uk/webxsr/webxsr?ref=Ynkudmlld0Jvb2tpbmdEZXRhaWxzSW1wbA%3D%3D to check-in online and print your boarding passes.

Angie.

Sheffield, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Update-UK travellers Thomson online check-in 18th Feb 2014.

any idea why I cannot use this online check in today, I keep trying but I cannot bring Thomson Flight Extras up to do it.

barriesales85@aol.com

Brentwood, United...
Level Contributor
368 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Update-UK travellers Thomson online check-in 18th Feb 2014.

This is good news and I'll be certainly taking advantage of this for upcoming trip to Mexico in April

Thanks for reminding us Angie

James

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,378 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Update-UK travellers Thomson online check-in 18th Feb 2014.

Great idea but we will be staying outside the airport in April. Might keep the queues down when we come to checkin.

4. Re: Update-UK travellers Thomson online check-in 18th Feb 2014.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2015, 06:18