We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

July Honeymoon help

Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
July Honeymoon help

Hi! I'm trying to narrow down a honeymoon resort for July 2014 but can't make a decision for the life of me! Any advice would be amazing. Our main criteria, in order of importance:

1. Amazing pools

2. Swim-up bar

3. Outdoor bars at night

4. Nice beach

5. Possibly swim-up rooms

Out budget is around 4k. Thank you so much in advance!!

Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
5,695 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: July Honeymoon help

Do you want Adults only how about all inclusive? Does that price include the air? If so from where are you flying?

Edited: 04 February 2014, 19:12
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: July Honeymoon help

Yes, I should've said that - all-inclusive and including flight from Chicago. If we have to go a little over 4K it's doable but no more than 4.5K. Thanks for any advice!

Mentioned in this post
Chicago
Chicago
Illinois
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: July Honeymoon help

Yes, I should've said that - all-inclusive and including flight from Chicago. If we have to go a little over 4K it's doable but no more than 4.5K. Adults only would be preferable but not totally necessary. Thanks for any advice!

Mentioned in this post
Chicago
Chicago
Illinois
Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
13,299 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: July Honeymoon help

I just priced out the Royal Suites Yucatan which is the adult only area of the Palladium hotel group and it came in under your $4.5 This is a lovely self contained area of the hotel complex. It has Royal suites, Jr suites and cabanas. The suites and jr suites have a double jacuzzi on the decks. The cabanas have an outdoor shower.

…photobucket.com/albums/…jrsuiteroyal2.jpg

The Royal guests have many extra amenities including premium liquor, access to the Royal gourmet restaurant in addition to all other 9 ala cartes on the resort, Royal golf carrt service, butler service, free internet in rooms, private pool and lobby. That pool and some other adult only pools stay open until midnight in the summer and have wait service. There are 2 beach bars that are open 24/7 for all guests.

You have access to all parts of the complex including live entertainment, disco, private Royal beach or any other part of the beach

…photobucket.com/albums/…

Good luck and congratulations.

Mentioned in this post
TRS Yucatan Hotel
TRS Yucatan Hotel
2,482 Reviews
Akumal, Mexico
The Royal Playa del Carmen
The Royal Playa del...
17,435 Reviews
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: July Honeymoon help

thanks so much for your help!

6. Re: July Honeymoon help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2015, 05:19