We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just back from secrets capri

NJ
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Just back from secrets capri

I just returned from a week at secrets. the resort is a really great place. Service is very good, the pool is where the action is though, the beach is nice, I just felt that the chairs are to close to one another because the huts are so close together. There is always something happening around the pool area. The rooms are fine but the air conditioning does not always cool right. Food, that was my biggest concern going to mexico I felt the food was good not great thats too bad because most everything else was very good. I found that most of the food was not that much different from cruise line food, the drinks are always available and you can get almost anything you want. To sum up the resort I would say it's very nice but the food at most of the resteruants is average at best. I did feel that in my opinion the portofino resteruant was by far the best at the resort and I did eat there 3 times the others were ok but not great.

Would I return? I would if the food were improved.

michigan
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Just back from secrets capri

You would be soo perfect for Royal Hideaway, please stay there next time, thank you.

Erie, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
Level Contributor
4,100 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just back from secrets capri

Fastcars - ignore Rudolpho. If you read his previous posts you'll understand what I mean. Sometimes that's hard though, cause most of his posts get deleted.

Thanks for your review.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,608 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just back from secrets capri

It's baaaaaaack

Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,608 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just back from secrets capri

It's baaaaaaack

Okie
Level Contributor
3,092 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just back from secrets capri

ole rudy just can't take any hits on secrets.....but but but the beach is bigger

Erie, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
Level Contributor
4,100 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just back from secrets capri

Yea, why would anyone care about the quality of the food.

(I don't want to say anything that would dis Secrets,because obviously many people have had a fantastic time there and I respect their opinion and their experience).

NJ
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Just back from secrets capri

Hey EveryoneI just posted my opinion. I really don't care where you stay in mexico, I'm sure there are many nice resorts. I read all the reviews on secrets and we deceided to go there. I have been to many resorts and this was my first AI so I tried it. This again is just my feeling about the food there. This is nothing aganist anyone but we all are used to something different when we go on vacation. I did not right the post to start a pissing match. I thought this was about what we observed when we when to a resort, it can be taken with a grain of salt. Have a great time where ever you go.

maryland
Level Contributor
256 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Just back from secrets capri

thank you

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
845 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Just back from secrets capri

Thanks Fastcars, for the mature people on TA we viewed it for what it was intended and valued your opinion.

Rudolfo has ruffled a lot of feathers in just about every post he has made, unfortunately the same people follow him and stoop to his level, which only encourages more childish behavior. Please post a full review in the critique section for those of us who actually use this site for information and will be staying at Secrets Capri. Thanks and have a GREAT DAY!!!

Cobalt

Okie
Level Contributor
3,092 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Just back from secrets capri

yeah...can't believe we have immature people on this forum