We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay....

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Warwick, Rhode...
Level Contributor
4,031 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay....

We have visited Cozumel frequently and taken the ferry over to Playa del Carmen. For our next trip we'd like to try staying in Playa del Carmen, but not sure where. We are in our mid 40's and like a somewhat secluded beach. We have never tried an all inclusive, but would like to this trip. We would like a hotel on a sandy beach with more than one restaurant to dine. Not particulary interested in a party atmosphere. An onsite spa would be nice. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!

South Brunswick...
Level Contributor
340 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay....

Iberostar Tucan/Quetzal... seems to be what you're looking for.

Venice, Florida
Level Contributor
1,604 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay....

We loved the Riu Palace Mexico!

lancashire england
Level Contributor
62 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay....

I agree with Summer05, the Riu Palace Mexico. This hotel is luxury and paradise personified.

central Calif
Level Contributor
1,035 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to stay....

Tucan/Quetzal is the place, read the reviews.

dallas
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to stay....

secerts hotels are great both capri and excellence I have also stayed at the paradisus secerts are adult only the food is to die for.

Jackson, Michigan
Level Contributor
197 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to stay....

Sounds like what you want is "SECRETS CAPRI" I promiss you will not be sorry.

Catherine

7. Re: Where to stay....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2009, 03:16