We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Tucan Dinner times.

Gaines, Michigan
Level Contributor
27 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Iberostar Tucan Dinner times.

We are wondering what the dinner reservation times are at the Iberostar Tucan?

Erie, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Tucan Dinner times.

I am also wondering this. I hear of people emailing the resort to request their dinner reservations. But when I do that do I give dates and times? I've never had to reserve dinners before.

West Chester...
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar Tucan Dinner times.

I just returned from the Tucan. We ate at 4 of the 5 a la carte restaurants. I didn't specifically ask what the reservations times were, but we ate at 6:30 Japanese, 9:00 Mexican, 7:00 steakhouse, and 7:00 Italian.

The Mexican was a reservation we made the same day. The others were made on day of arrival, and our stay was Sun to Sun. We thought all the restaurants were pretty good with the Italian being everyone's favorite. I'd say steakhouse was second best followed by Japanese and Mexican. This is of course subjective as others may feel differently. We did not eat at Tropical and I heard from others that did it was their least favorite. By the way, we all thought the buffets were quite good with plenty of choices to keep everyone happy.

My advice would be to relax and simply make your reservations when you get there. The resort was crowded when we were there, and as you can see we made out just fine and so will you. Also, even if you don't have reservations for a night and the reservation desk says they have nothing for that evening - you can always go right to the restaurant and hope for no shows. There seemed to be no shows at every restaurant every night. They will squeeze you in after about 15 minutes of waiting to confirm the no shows.

So again, don't stress over the reservation system. It will work out I promise! And the buffet is good too. So go and enjoy your vacation!!!

Erie, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostar Tucan Dinner times.

Thanks for the info!

Northridge CA
Level Contributor
36 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Iberostar Tucan Dinner times.

@LongDrive64

If you had to pick two out of the 4 la carte restaurants you ate at which would you pick?

New York
Level Contributor
261 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Iberostar Tucan Dinner times.

Italian and Japaneese

6. Re: Iberostar Tucan Dinner times.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2015, 06:17