We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gray Line

DC
Level Contributor
227 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Gray Line

Has anyone used gray line? I've used Best Day and Cancun Transfers before and had good experiences, but my husband bought the gray line transfer through Orbitz and I'm a bit worried because I've read several reviews where people say that they waited at the airport for hours or were not picked up at the hotel for the return trip.

kansas city
Level Contributor
254 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gray Line

I have used Grayline for many years thru Orbitz, never any problems. A couple of years our flight was delayed for about 6 hours, I e-mailed them about the problem and they had a driver stay late to take us to our hotel. Never had any problems with the return pickup time.

Have a good trip.

West Chester, PA
Level Contributor
4,103 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gray Line

Gray Line was awful for us. Never again!

Southern California
Level Contributor
13,073 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Gray Line

Used them once on a package thru Orbitz to Puerto Vallarta, they did not show up for pickup to the airport for departure, had to take a taxi instead.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
14,088 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gray Line

We used to use them thru Orbitz without issue. Then one trip the rep at our hotel was rude and pushy when we didn't want to book any excursions with him. Other people in our group had similar complaints. Our driver was late on our return to the airport, but not so late that it became a problem. He was also very apologetic about it.

After that we just started using USA Tranfers all the time. They have always been great, and their prices are decent for a private transfer.

5. Re: Gray Line

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2015, 06:17