We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Maya Royale H10 or El Dorado Seaside Suites?

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Ocean Maya Royale H10 or El Dorado Seaside Suites?

Hi all,

My fiancé and I are looking to book our honeymoon for next June. We know that we want to go to Mexico, and have narrowed it down to the above hotels.

Would welcome any comments from people who have stopped at both or either hotel to help us make our minds up! We're really after advice on rooms, food, pools, beach, and any illness; things like not having WiFi is not going to affect our decision.

Thanks x x

Union, Mo near St...
Level Contributor
3,065 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean Maya Royale H10 or El Dorado Seaside Suites?

I think the EDSS is a better choice. I've been to both and would def return there. I think the food was better, better booze, nicer rooms and the grounds were nice. The beach at both of these properties are about the same, just good.

2. Re: Ocean Maya Royale H10 or El Dorado Seaside Suites?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2015, 07:15