We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson dreamliner pre booked seats

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Consett, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
Thomson dreamliner pre booked seats

Hi what time do the pre booked seat become available to book online? I know it's 90 days before your return flight but Iv herd sometimes they come early? Is this true?

milton keynes
Level Contributor
227 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomson dreamliner pre booked seats

dont think so having said that if you go on line at midnight when they open for booking, all the best seats taken strange that.

england
Level Contributor
154 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomson dreamliner pre booked seats

I went online at 1 second past midnight, entire plane was open so I picked our seats. Checked again before I set of for work at 0530 and about two dozen seats were gone, I think people are just on the ball in a way we weren't a few years ago. You have to be quick.

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
37,706 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomson dreamliner pre booked seats

Sometimes Thomson do load the seat plan early so I would suggest you start checking and logging in a couple of days before the 90 day...........seat plan does officially open at 00.01 at 90 days before Inbound flight date.

Angie.

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
1,204 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomson dreamliner pre booked seats

Hi, my seat plan was loaded early last October and I had the whole choice of the premium cabin.

Consett, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Thomson dreamliner pre booked seats

thank you what would people say are good seats? flying from Glasgow to cancun i was thinking row 11 h & j my partner has never flown long distance and she is also afraid of the flight any recommendations as what she can do? thank you

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
37,706 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thomson dreamliner pre booked seats

Yes 11H/J are great seats they have the extra seat pitch of 36" there will be an extra charge for these seats as they come under Extra Legroom/Extra Space seats. Your partner will have lots to keep herself entertained onboard with the vast amount of films, music, tv programmes and games to keep her occupied.

Angie.

Consett, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Thomson dreamliner pre booked seats

Thank you I will look into other seats never knew they where extra leg room seats thought row 10 was well that's what seat guru said lol Iv flown to Mexico b4 I don't mind but my girlfriend hasn't flown past Spain lol she really hates flying! Thanks again

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
33,558 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Thomson dreamliner pre booked seats

Seatguru isn't renown for being accurate, especially for charter airlines.

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
37,706 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Thomson dreamliner pre booked seats

Peter,

Row 11-13 A/B/C or G/H/J are the seats that have 36" seat pitch and are Extra Legroom as well as Row 10 that there is an extra charge....be aware that Row 37 does not have a window....... 5 rows in the rear of the cabin on the outer section Row 34 to 38 (ABC/GHJ) have only 33" seat pitch instead of 34" seat pitch like everywhere else.

Angie.

Consett, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Thomson dreamliner pre booked seats

Thank you booking seats tonight or tomorrow