We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Coconut Shrimp in Playa ?

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey, near...
Level Contributor
314 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Best Coconut Shrimp in Playa ?

I'm looking for the best Coconut Shrimp in Playa, any suggestions? Thanks, Chuck

Denver, CO
Level Contributor
96 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Coconut Shrimp in Playa ?

Playa Maya hands down.

New Jersey, near...
Level Contributor
314 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Coconut Shrimp in Playa ?

Thanks, where is Playa Maya ?

Destination Expert
for Playa del Carmen
Level Contributor
8,386 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Coconut Shrimp in Playa ?

As noted on the page about Playa Maya on this site, it is on the beach near 8th street. :-)

Steve

NH
Level Contributor
496 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Coconut Shrimp in Playa ?

Can I walk there from the Paraiso beach?

Destination Expert
for Playa del Carmen
Level Contributor
8,386 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Coconut Shrimp in Playa ?

No, Playa Maya is in Playa del Carmen, whereas that resort would be some 15 mins or so by car down the highway from Playa del Carmen. Unless I'm mixing up my Iberostars (in which case someone please correct me!). However those resorts generally have some kind of shuttle arrangement their guests can take advantage of to visit Playa. I'd recommend you do that (regardless of whether you visit our restaurant) as there is an awful lot to see and do in Playa and it would be a shame to miss it.

Steve

6. Re: Best Coconut Shrimp in Playa ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2009, 03:15