We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Maya Royale Question

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
17 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Ocean Maya Royale Question

Someone recently posted a review that said they were charged for items in their minibar. This can't be correct, can it? I've never been to an all inclusive that charged for the items in the minibar.

Texas
Level Contributor
787 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean Maya Royale Question

I thought that was very strange, too. Maybe there was some miscommunication.

Southern MD
Level Contributor
124 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean Maya Royale Question

I've been there three times and have never been charged. Things could have changed. I guess I'll find out when I return in November. Great resort.

Adrian, Michigan
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ocean Maya Royale Question

Just returned from OMR. No extra charges for using the mini bar. It was restocked daily

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
17 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ocean Maya Royale Question

Thanks everyone, maybe the reviewer was confused about what he got charged for. Heading there in October and looking forward to it.

MN
Level Contributor
27 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ocean Maya Royale Question

When in October? My wife and I will be there the 3rd-10th.

Edited: 06 June 2014, 21:09
St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
17 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ocean Maya Royale Question

We are arriving on the 18th.

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
1,422 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ocean Maya Royale Question

Returned from OMR last weekend (2nd visit). There is a price list on the room service menu for some of the items you find in the mini-bar......but I think that's if you finish what's provided each day and order extras. There was plenty of stuff in our mini-bar...and a short walk to a bar if you needed extras:):)

8. Re: Ocean Maya Royale Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2015, 05:16