We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar

Level Contributor
37 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Iberostar

What the difference between all the iberostar properties.

There is the grand hotel parasio, lindo, maya

Del mar

Which would be the best for family of 4

With 11 and 8 year old?

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
44,543 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar

Why not read the other current threads on this topic

Just read a few pages

Here is one today

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g663501-i11489-k751…

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
398 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar

What the other thread doesn't mention is that the Paraiso Grand is for over 18 yo only. With kids of 8 and 11 I would go with the Del Mar, Paraiso Beach or Lindo. Rooms are slightly larger at the Lindo than the other 2.

Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
Level Contributor
8,808 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostar

Go to the Playa Paraiso forum tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g663501-i11489-Pla…

On the right hand side you will see frequently asked questions. There is a section on your question.

Boylston...
Level Contributor
1,529 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Iberostar

Just went last month with granddaughters, ages 9 and 11 and they absolutely loved the Iberostar Quetzal. It's all they talk about. They loved the beach and pool and spent most of their time in the water. They also loved seeing all the wildlife and couldn't believe the monkeys visited on the balcony! It's also a smaller resort than the others so it's real easy to get around and also to keep tract of your kids!

Edited: 06 June 2014, 16:17
5. Re: Iberostar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2015, 06:16