We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apple Vacations 6 apple deal / riveria / all adult....

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hurst, Texas
Level Contributor
83 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Apple Vacations 6 apple deal / riveria / all adult....

Anybody know where Apple Vacations have been puting people in their 6 apple square deal lately?

Union, Mo near St...
Level Contributor
3,065 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apple Vacations 6 apple deal / riveria / all adult....

Sorry I don't take surprises very well, so I book the resort that I want through Apple. Like: the Valentin Imperial Maya this Sept.

Livonia,MI
Level Contributor
253 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apple Vacations 6 apple deal / riveria / all adult....

We have booked the square deal for a Sept. trip. We will be happy with any of the choices. We loved Valentin and Secrets Silver Sands so if we get either one of those we will be happy. We would like to try the other options so I'm anxious to hear any response to your question. We did the square deal adults only a couple of years ago and got Silver Sands. Have a great trip. Please post if you go before I do.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1,131 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Apple Vacations 6 apple deal / riveria / all adult....

Probably going to be Secrets Silversands or Secrets Capri. They tend to stick with Secrets and the chances of getting Maroma would be like hitting the lottery!

4. Re: Apple Vacations 6 apple deal / riveria / all adult....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2015, 05:17