We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone going in September?

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
TX
Level Contributor
445 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone going in September?

Anyone going to Playa in September? My husband and I are going Sept. 18-22. We're in our 30's. My brother and his best friend are going with us-they are in their 20's. Any fun things to do, especially for them as they are single guys?

niagara falls
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone going in September?

We are travelling Sept 23-31 to Playa from Niagara Falls Canada. Sorry we will miss you

Valparaiso, IN
Level Contributor
112 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone going in September?

Where are you staying? My husband & I will be at Secrets Capri Sept. 16-23.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
493 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone going in September?

My boyfriend and I are IB Del Mar bound in 17days!!! We will be there sept 7-14th. I am 28 and he his 35....hope to meet some nice people!!

TX
Level Contributor
445 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone going in September?

We are staying at the Occidental X-Caret.

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,202 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone going in September?

We'll be in Playa Sept. 6-13, staying at Shangri La Caribe. Our 10-year is on Sept. 7th! Can't wait! Just a few more days...just a few more days...

TX
Level Contributor
445 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone going in September?

Hope everyone has a great trip!!! I hope to meet some great people while we are in Playa.

Surrey, England
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone going in September?

We'll be there from 12th - 25th September, staying at Iberostar Del Mar. My boyfriend and are are both in our late 20's. I think we will definatly do the X Caret day (if that's the dolphin park). Evenings will prob stay at hotel as like to eat late after a long day of sunning and swimming!

TX
Level Contributor
445 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone going in September?

Genna and Jonny---Maybe we will see you at the park or out on the town! We have a free trip to the X-Caret since the hotel we are staying at has it. I've heard its really nice and some of the activities are a must!

London
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone going in September?

Hi we are going to Paraiso Del Mar on 12 Sept - 26 sept. Hoping the weather is good. Flying with Eclipse/First Choice.

TX
Level Contributor
445 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Anyone going in September?

Sorry Gemma, I called you Genna- I know a Genna so wasn't thinking. Everyone that's posted- we are at the Occidental X-Caret. Let me know of any MUSTS for Play- we are thinking about zip-lining.