We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

5th Ave bars

Boro
Level Contributor
1,604 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
5th Ave bars

I am trying to find the bars on 5th Ave on google streetview, which stretch of 5th Ave has the greatest cluster of bars, cheers.

Great Smoky...
Destination Expert
for Playa del Carmen
Level Contributor
3,546 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 5th Ave bars

The stretch between Juarez and Calle 32.

Boro
Level Contributor
1,604 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 5th Ave bars

thanks Jef

Great Smoky...
Destination Expert
for Playa del Carmen
Level Contributor
3,546 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 5th Ave bars

I just had to say it lol. Seriously; I think the area between say Calle 6 and Calle 14 (including the side streets) have a slew of choices. I have left Fusions I don't know how many times after the band and never got past Constitution. I did see in a comment string last week that there are some Salsa bars and what not really developing further north. I believe someone said Calle 24 to Calle 32 area? But don't quote me on that.

I wouldn't waste time between Calle 6 and the ferry. Vendors tend to be more aggressive in this area IMHO.

I do have plans to check that Salsa area when I go in October. Cheers!

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
44,898 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 5th Ave bars

see

www.intheroo.com

5. Re: 5th Ave bars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2015, 05:16