We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which resort for your 5 Apple Square Deal?

Arkansas
Level Contributor
4,374 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Which resort for your 5 Apple Square Deal?

We have booked through Apple our last 5 or 6 trips. But never the unknown Square Deal. What resorts hve been assigned to you guys?

Union, Mo near St...
Level Contributor
3,065 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which resort for your 5 Apple Square Deal?

Not done that but I have heard that Dreams and Secret resorts are usually the ones.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
841 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which resort for your 5 Apple Square Deal?

That's what I've heard too....since Apple "owns" (or whatever their relationship is) AM Resorts (Dreams, Secrets, NOW) you will most likely get one of their own.

3. Re: Which resort for your 5 Apple Square Deal?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2014, 11:52
cleveland
Level Contributor
382 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which resort for your 5 Apple Square Deal?

different island but when I did one in Punta cana I got Bahia principe so it definitely can change

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
43,412 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Which resort for your 5 Apple Square Deal?

Someone is promoting Apple Square Deals on multiple forums??

6. Re: Which resort for your 5 Apple Square Deal?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2015, 05:15