We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Construction update for Platinum Yucatan Suites resort

Kansas City
Level Contributor
402 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Construction update for Platinum Yucatan Suites resort

Has anyone seen the construction going on at this resort? Supposed to open in September and I'm just wondering if that's really going to happen.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
146 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Construction update for Platinum Yucatan Suites resort

Been told by friends down there that all is going as planned...hope so we are booked for the end of September.

Kansas City
Level Contributor
402 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Construction update for Platinum Yucatan Suites resort

Thinking about the 2nd week of September. Nervous though

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
146 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Construction update for Platinum Yucatan Suites resort

The price was just too good not to book, and I figure what's the worst that can happen, they put you in the Grand Sunset, or Riviera equal to what I booked.

ohio
Level Contributor
2,324 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Construction update for Platinum Yucatan Suites resort

From what I have heard, the only adults only section in the Grand Sunset/Grand Riviera is the Villas. They shut down the Yucatan suites and are transfering people to the Platinum Yucatan. Good luck! Please take plenty of pictures! I cant wait to go!

Florida
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Construction update for Platinum Yucatan Suites resort

Any update on this? I think it should be open by now but they are still only showing computer generated images on the websites etc.....

6. Re: Construction update for Platinum Yucatan Suites resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 02 September 2014, 22:17
ohio
Level Contributor
2,324 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Construction update for Platinum Yucatan Suites resort

Obed the Princess manager is in the process of posting real pictures taken at a photoshoot on Platinum Yucatan Princess facebook page.

8. Re: Construction update for Platinum Yucatan Suites resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2015, 07:15