We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Upcoming trip to Royal Playa de Carmen

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
22 posts
85 reviews
Save Topic
Upcoming trip to Royal Playa de Carmen

Good Afternoon

Can anyone tell me what type of coffee makers they have at Royal Playa de Carmen ( drip with filter, pod etc). We alleyways like to bring our own coffee or purchase or own when visiting as we find the coffee pouches too weak for our taste.

Thank you in advance

Garry

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
39 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Upcoming trip to Royal Playa de Carmen

To be honest...I do not know and I am returning to the Royal for 7th time at the end of the month...And for the reason why? We love their room service coffee. Order a pot or two in the morning with warm milk and it is perfect. We like our coffee strong too!!!!

Edited: 02 August 2014, 22:31
Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
22 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Upcoming trip to Royal Playa de Carmen

thanks.. room service it is!!! Have a great time

Garry

BTW this will be our first time

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
39 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Upcoming trip to Royal Playa de Carmen

Enjoy!!!! You will have a good time..If you are reading the reviews here on tripadvisor, you know what to eat, where to eat and who to make your drinks!!! The Royal is all about the staff!!!! What brings us back!

4. Re: Upcoming trip to Royal Playa de Carmen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2015, 06:16