We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather /riu palace Mexico in August

Manchester, United...
14 posts
Save Topic
Weather /riu palace Mexico in August

Hi,

My family are due to visit the riu palace Mexico in 10th August 2015 (honeymoon) .We are debating to exstend our stay to 3 weeks for an extra£1100 pounds.The biggest factor stopping me is the weather I don't want to book an extra week if it's gonna rain the whole week.Also what are peoples experiences of the riu palace Mexico

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
42,630 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather /riu palace Mexico in August

Lots of weather posts out there

Try this one from today/yesterday

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g4053317-i28448-k76…

Or put weather august in the search filed

Bryans Road
Level Contributor
4,198 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather /riu palace Mexico in August

Given your flight costs, I'd extend regardless of where you stay. It will be hot. Have stayed at the RPM for a week or two about 12 times. Great staff, great beach, easy walk to PDC, and other RIUs nearby to visit for a change up. Congrats in advance and enjoy!

3. Re: Weather /riu palace Mexico in August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 17 August 2014, 22:14
Level Contributor
20 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather /riu palace Mexico in August

Just got back from, Riu Yucatan yesterday 15/8/14. It was very hot and humid, our second week seemed to be a little bit cooler. The day we were leaving the temperature was 35! We had three small showers the whole time we were there, they were over and done with in no time, one of them I carried on sun bathing in! Us crazy Britts!

Manchester, United...
14 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather /riu palace Mexico in August

Thanks for the reply we are not goin till next August (honeymoon) I've just extended it to 3wks .did you go to the palace Mexico ???

Level Contributor
20 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather /riu palace Mexico in August

No, Riu Yucatan Mexico, there was a Riu Palace just a bit further down from us in Playa del Carmen.

7. Re: Weather /riu palace Mexico in August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2015, 05:16