We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Questions about Playa Maya

Doylestown...
Level Contributor
274 posts
Save Topic
Questions about Playa Maya

What time is breakfast served until at Playa Maya? Are there any wave runner rental places nearby? Where are the best massage places in area? Any places for massages on the beach?

Thanks!

St Paul, MN
Destination Expert
for Playa del Carmen
Level Contributor
12,680 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Questions about Playa Maya

They probably serve breakfast until about 11 AM, but I don't recall a set time. It's pretty laid back sitting at a table on the sand with the palapas covering you from the sun. Wave runners are very close. The guys will work the beach and find you. They have designated areas to keep the wave runners away from the swimmers. Just walk one block north to the lighthouse. They have massage tables about every 100 ft along the beach, everybody offers massages:-). Hotel Playa Maya has a couple right on their property.

Two Rivers...
Level Contributor
356 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Questions about Playa Maya

Not sure when you will be at Playa Maya, but we are going November 22-29. I will try out every massage within range, and then let you know which is the best. It's a sacrifice, I know, but I am willing to do my share! :-)

Playa del Carmen...
Destination Expert
for Playa del Carmen
Level Contributor
8,531 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Questions about Playa Maya

Just sent you a private message, musicpro. But let us know if you need more information.

Steve

4. Re: Questions about Playa Maya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2015, 05:17