We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PDC Babymoon

NJ
Level Contributor
321 posts
1 review
Save Topic
PDC Babymoon

Hi all. My husband and I are in our 30s and looking to come to PDC for a babymoon before our first child is born. We are looking at coming in November. We love a beautiful, swimmable beach and the idea of being close to the shopping district. We also like resorts with activities and nice pools. I have been searching but am having a hard time narrowing down our search. I've thought about The Royal and Paradiscus but having never been there I just don't know. If anyone has any suggestions or thoughts we would greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much.

Texas
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
4,528 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: PDC Babymoon

Those are the two that I would have suggested given than you wanted to be close to PDC. With the Royal you are right in it and La Perla isn't that far by cab. I could also throw the Royal Hideaway out there as well since it has a gorgeous beach.

NJ
Level Contributor
321 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: PDC Babymoon

Thanks. We also are not opposed to being away from that area if there is a shuttle at the hotel that would bring us to the shopping one night. We would choose a beautiful beach over the shopping anyday!

Chicago
Level Contributor
728 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: PDC Babymoon

Since you will be on your babymoon, I would suggest the IB Paraiso Maya or Lindo. They have a juice bar and an ice cream place with really good ice cream. There is a shuttle that runs to and from PDC during the day, but you could take it into Playa in the late afternoon and take a taxi back at night if you prefer to visit PDC at night. They also have a shopping center across the street from the resort with food, etc. that is part of the all inclusive. If you stay at the Maya, you can use the "wet" areas at the spa for free, which include an indoor pool. Plus, the beach is beautiful.

NJ
Level Contributor
321 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: PDC Babymoon

Thank u! I will definitely look into that!! That sounds perfect!!! :)

5. Re: PDC Babymoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2015, 05:16