We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Site to Book Playacar Palace Through a Member

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best Site to Book Playacar Palace Through a Member

What's the best way to book through a member? I've found one or two on eBay and vbro, but they have zero reviews, so I'm not sure to trust the sellers. Also, I've noted in previous posts, that the best way is to pay the resort booking center in Miami directly, and not pay the member anything through PayPal. Is this still true? Thanks!

1. Re: Best Site to Book Playacar Palace Through a Member

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2014, 15:20
N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Site to Book Playacar Palace Through a Member

When you book thru a member you should NEVER pay the member directly.

As a member they should call Palace Resorts or Hard Rock and give them your information.

Once that is done the Hard Rock rep will call you to verify the info and book the resort. Sometimes the member is also on the line and other times they are not.

Besides that Palace Resorts is having a 30% off deal on all Hard Rock Resorts until September 3rd.

Did they mention that?

Edmonton, Alta.
Level Contributor
1,766 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Site to Book Playacar Palace Through a Member

The 30% off is for members only at HR. And many black out dates. Christmas and Easter are blacked out for the sale.Playacar Palace is not part of the HR chain.

Edited: 22 August 2014, 23:27
N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Site to Book Playacar Palace Through a Member

Other than those dates the 30% off is great!!

I have booked it myself along with numerous other couples for this year and next.

Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Site to Book Playacar Palace Through a Member

Thanks for all your help! I've gotten several PM's from members with help also. How on earth did I vacation before Trip Advisor existed? Lol.

Seattle
Level Contributor
1,438 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Site to Book Playacar Palace Through a Member

Try redweeks.com

Edmonton, Alta.
Level Contributor
1,766 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Site to Book Playacar Palace Through a Member

PlannerLady-you are correct about Tripadvisor. I have written & read reviews for the past 5 years now. Just been on this forum since Jan. I travel quite a bit to Mexico and so I like to check before I go.

8. Re: Best Site to Book Playacar Palace Through a Member

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2015, 05:16