We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secrets Capri question!

Cleveland OH
7 posts
Save Topic
Secrets Capri question!

My husband and I have been reading the reviews and have a question about the alcohol- is there "top shelf" alcohol and what brands do they offer?

BTW, we are leaving next Sunday- can't wait and hope there are no hurricanes!

Hoffman Estates
Level Contributor
283 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Secrets Capri question!

Hi annarb1,

If I remember correctly, they do have some top shelf liquor. Can't remember which brands, but I do recall seeing them. One tip however......the drinks are fairly weak, unless you TIP the bartender. If you give him a decent tip, he WILL remember you and then not skimp on what he pours.

Cypress, Texas
Level Contributor
42 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Secrets Capri question!

Lucely Castro, the assistant to the general manager, sent me a list of all the alcoholic beverages they offer. If you want a name brand liquor, you have to request it, but they do offer just about everything you could possibly want. I could forward the list to you if you like, or you could email her and request a copy. Here is a list of their rums, to give you an idea of what they offer:

Appleton Blanco

Bacardi Añejo

Appleton state

Bacardi Blanco

Bacardi Limon

Bacardi Orange

Ron pipo Blanco

Capitan Morgan black

Capitan Morgan

Habana 7 Años

Ron Malibu

Pipo Obscuro

Hope this helps!

Medford, New Jersey
Level Contributor
298 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Secrets Capri question!

Can you please post Lucely's email address for me. I have tried contacting Sercet's via the general info email and have had no luck. If you are not comfortable posting it on this site can you please email it to me at the email address below.

My wife's best friend and her husband are staying at Secret's next month and we are trying to arrange for something for them as they are celebrating her 40th birthday.

We will be tsaying there as well in November. And we are really looking forward to it.

Paul G.

gulfstream69xr7 (at) yahoo.com

Cypress, Texas
Level Contributor
42 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Secrets Capri question!

Paul - I sent it to you via your email! Thanks - S.T.

Level Contributor
140 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Secrets Capri question!

Lucely has responded to my questions like what cable channels (ESPN and Playboy included).

Bikes are also included.

We are celebrating a 40th birthday 10/7 at Capri too!

6. Re: Secrets Capri question!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 04:18
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question