We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Back from Iberostar Paraiso Beach

NH
Level Contributor
496 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Back from Iberostar Paraiso Beach

Was the best time ever! It said rain all week and it was sunny and 90's. The property is what everyone said it was,,,,,perfect.

The food was great.

People were great.

Room was great

No more Bermuda for me, will go back to IBS next year!

The only flaw is the pool has a lot of broken cement in and out of the pools and steps to get nto the water, people were cutting their feet (me too). Around the pool is very slippery and getting in your room shower is the same. Just be careful!

Please, just because your all inclusive package say's tips included, if your waiter/maid does a good job Please tip!

I was at dinner one night and there was a party of 75 people, giving all kinds of special orders and not one person left a tip! We felt so bad for the waiter. They work so hard, it would not of killed them to even leave $1.00 each!

Illinois
Level Contributor
62 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Back from Iberostar Paraiso Beach

Glad to hear you had a good time. My wife and I are heading to the Iberostar Paraiso Beach on November 5th for 7 nights. It it will be our first time there so im glad to hear you had a great time!! We wil be sure to tip!!!!

Ontario
Level Contributor
555 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Back from Iberostar Paraiso Beach

Sounds like the pool needs some TLC. When we were there this summer, a man was playing water polo and cut his toe quite badly on one of the small tiles.

NH
Level Contributor
496 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Back from Iberostar Paraiso Beach

Gotta, that is how I cut my foot......the tile on the bottom. However, I cannot wait to go back. they have the Del Mar, Pariaiso, Lindo, Maya and now I was told there is another new one going up next to the Maya that will be the 5th hotel for the IBS.

Toronto
Level Contributor
145 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Back from Iberostar Paraiso Beach

Iberostar Management: If you're reading this forum, please fix the tiles on the pool! Your guests (our family will be coming to the Paraiso Beach this winter) don't want to cut their feet! Many thanks!!

5. Re: Back from Iberostar Paraiso Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 13:18