We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Condos in PDC?

Conifer, Colorado
Level Contributor
41 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Condos in PDC?

Hubby and I are traveling to Playa in November for a few days away from the kids. We prefer to stay in a condo rather than a hotel or resort. We definitely want on the beach and close to town. I found one next to the ferry dock to Cozumel. Has anybody stayed there? Any suggestions on condos or renting from private parties? Any information is appreciated!

Minnesota
Level Contributor
894 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Condos in PDC?

I have had success renting from private parties at VRBO.com (although this was for Hawaii and Florida) I am sure they would also cover the Yucatan Peninsula. VRBO stands for Vacation Rentals By Owner.

Twice I've gotten really, really good deals on e-Bay. You would begin your search by typing in "Cozumel Rental".

We are staying at a condo through our timeshare exchange program. It is not close to the town, I also prefer close to town, but you can't always get what you want. So I am excited to try the public transportation. We'll be away from the kids also so we'll want a few cocktails. Everyone on this forum says that the public transportation is pretty good and it doesn't seem to be that expensive so maybe you'll broaden your search. Either way, good luck and have a nice trip with your hubby.

2. Re: Condos in PDC?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 06:23