We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Irons at Occidental Grand Xcaret

Washington
Level Contributor
113 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Irons at Occidental Grand Xcaret

Can anyone tell me if they have irons in the rooms at Occidental Grand Xcaret. I hate to iron everything before I go just to have it wrinkle again.

kansas city
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Irons at Occidental Grand Xcaret

we did not have an iron in our room but when on vacation no need to iron

Moncton, NB
Level Contributor
495 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Irons at Occidental Grand Xcaret

Stayed at Xcaret last April and LOVED it! There is an iron and ironing board in each room. Although I agree with the previous post....your on vacation...don't worry about ironing. I iron everything prior to packing and put it in neatly and have no problems and less stress.

To comment on another post you had about adjoining rooms....I don't believe Xcaret offers that. I traveled with 5 other family members and we were told there were no adjoining rooms....we opted for the same floor and it worked out great.

TX
Level Contributor
445 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Irons at Occidental Grand Xcaret

We just got back from the Occidental X-Caret a few weeks ago and we had so much fun! It is beautiful and the people are so friendly. We had and iron and ironing board in our room and the rooms are very nice. I never had to iron. I left all my nicer stuff in the plastic from the cleaners and it didn't wrinkle. Hope you have a great time. If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them.

4. Re: Irons at Occidental Grand Xcaret

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 04:17