We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

57 sleeps til the white sand is in my toes! Who Else?

colorado
Level Contributor
403 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
57 sleeps til the white sand is in my toes! Who Else?

ok 57 days and I can't sleep already. I think I need to retire in Mexico. What will I be going through in 47 days. I will need to quit my job so I have time to look at T.A. Am I alone?

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
4,177 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 57 sleeps til the white sand is in my toes! Who Else?

No your not alone, I was tossing & turning for 30 mins. Got up made myself cocoa drink & here I am back on my fave` site. Mind you i wonder if it would be my fave site if i WAS~NT going to PDC area in 70 days. Cant wait! 3rd time to pdc 8th time to Mex` I guess i (we) would love to retire there too. Which resort?

colorado
Level Contributor
403 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 57 sleeps til the white sand is in my toes! Who Else?

Hi Inthe sun

I don't know which resort. This will be my first time in pdc. (except at the ferry dock going to Coz) 4th time in Mex. I just know I am going to love pdc and never want to come home. We are staying at the Allegro Playacar. INot five star I know, but I think we are going to like it there. Five star prices are too high for us (two parents, three kids) we are pretty casusal people and we got a good deal. And this way, we will have more money to do other things.Have a good day.

Shannon

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
4,177 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 57 sleeps til the white sand is in my toes! Who Else?

You have a great trip! Go into pdc at night to party. You will love the service down there no matter what star you choose. Be sure & post when you get back. Life is good.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
249 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: 57 sleeps til the white sand is in my toes! Who Else?

91 sleeps and we'll be at the RPR....can't wait!!!

Bowmanville...
Level Contributor
215 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 57 sleeps til the white sand is in my toes! Who Else?

16 more sleeps for us for RIU Tequila! Same here...we can't concentrate on anything but this trip!! LOL

Have fun everyone!

Lakeside, Arizona
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: 57 sleeps til the white sand is in my toes! Who Else?

23 sleeps for us just cant wait

ladysmith, bc...
Destination Expert
for Akumal
Level Contributor
1,901 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 57 sleeps til the white sand is in my toes! Who Else?

40 sleeps for us..........i haven't packed yet.......but there is a list and a full laundry basket that's just waiting................there has to be a 12 step program........

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,259 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 57 sleeps til the white sand is in my toes! Who Else?

47 sleeps till Playa Maya.

colorado
Level Contributor
403 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 57 sleeps til the white sand is in my toes! Who Else?

Twelve steps to the beach, that is...

Ohio
Level Contributor
926 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 57 sleeps til the white sand is in my toes! Who Else?

OK, I know I'm crashing the PDC forum, we're going to Cozumel!!! But we'll be visiting you, we're going to Xel-Ha, for at least one day! 37 sleeps to go, getting SOOOOOOOOO excited! Gonna get my SCUBA certification this trip, can't wait!!! Our 4th trip to the Occ Grand Coz, my toes are aching for the warm sand, tenga buen semana todos, Mo