We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Occidental Allegro, anyone going, or been to this resort?

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
massachusetts
Level Contributor
118 posts
Save Topic
Occidental Allegro, anyone going, or been to this resort?

We're going to be at this resort right after Thanksgiving, in exactly 5 weeks from now. Any info about this resort would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!! :)

colorado
Level Contributor
398 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Occidental Allegro, anyone going, or been to this resort?

Hi Sunbum

We are going to the allegro dec. 16-23. I did mucho research before finally deciding on this resort. Pros and cons but, I think it is gioing to be great. The rooms look smaller than at some resorts but that is fine by me, I don't plan on being in the room much anyway. We got a pretty good deal for x-mas time. I e-mailed the resort to find out if we could use the sister resort on Coz. and the lady said we could. I am happy about that as I had heard they no longer allow that. Read some reviews on this site. Most of them are great. It's not five star, if you are a pretty casual person you will probably love it there. Have a great time!!! Please post when you come back.

New Jersey, near...
Level Contributor
319 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Occidental Allegro, anyone going, or been to this resort?

We will be there in 5 days, but who's counting. There is a new review out today, they had a great time. I will post a hotel review but also add a post in this forum if anyone has other questions to ask me. There have been so many good reviews lately I don't understand the poor reviews that some people posted over the summer? My wife and I go with the flow and stay positive we usually have a good time on all our vacations. Can't wait.

Chuck

3. Re: Occidental Allegro, anyone going, or been to this resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2009, 09:21