We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fishing?

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
380 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Fishing?

Hello everyone. We are going to Playa del Carmen area in February and are looking to book a fishing boat for 2 - 3 people. We are actually staying at the Iberostar Paraiso Lindo which is also close to Puerto Morelos. Has anyone been fishing in the area? Any recommendations on companies and any idea on cost? Thank you.

Arizona
Level Contributor
9 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fishing?

Hi,

We'll be at Playa Maya 2/6-2/13, and are interested in sharing a half day fishing boat. There will be two of us, and many of the boats we've seen accommodate 8+ people ($450 per boat for 1/2 say is average).

We'd love to see recommendations for fishing companies. Thanks!

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
380 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fishing?

Sorry we are going to miss you. We are going Feb. 16th for a week. Anyone out there with information on fishing??? Thanks

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
380 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fishing?

bump

Minnesota
Level Contributor
894 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fishing?

My husband and I are also interested in fishing; we will be in the area Jan 12-19. I'll keep checking back on this thread to see if anyone else is interested in sharing a charter!

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
380 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fishing?

bump - again. Hope someone out there has some information on fishing. thanks

PA
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Fishing?

I will be staying at the Lindo the same week and interested in sharing the cost of a fishing charter.

philadelphia pa
Level Contributor
50 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fishing?

I have booked a 1/2 day fishing charter for my husband for the 19th of January if anyone is intrested, it was approx $99.00 pp...feel free to e-mail me if anyone is intrested or needs info on the company I used

jes387@hotmail.com

8. Re: Fishing?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 16:16