We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Tucan ???

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
65 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Iberostar Tucan ???

For anyone that has been to these resorts....

1) Is it the same hotel as the queztal?

2) Do you share restraunts, pool?

3) What are the starfriends like?

4) Does it have nightly entertainment at one or both? And does it have a disco?

Thanks!!

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,511 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Tucan ???

You can do a search and see alot about the Tucan.

The Tucan and Quetzel our the same resort just different lobbies for easier check in. Yes, they share all the same amenities, and restaurants and pools. Starfriends are wonderful and very helpful. Nighly entertainment is centrally located between the two lobbys and is sort of like vegas shows. Yes, there is a disco, plays oldies and they say it is fun! We vever went. The resort is very jungly with animals ruuning around even monkies in the treees. The resort is beautiful, very clean. pools are big and the beach front is beautiful! The beach buffet is nice. They will take your pictures for you with an appointment and I treasure those now! We have wonderful beach pictures of my husband and I! If you have any more questions just ask here or E-mail me! ddcile5@netzero.net

2. Re: Iberostar Tucan ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 01:17