We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Purses and Jewelry

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
iowa
Level Contributor
30 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Purses and Jewelry

Looking for a great store that sells knock-off name brand purses, like Prada, Coach. Luis Vitton, Tiffany jewelry.

Let me know where they are located

kansas city
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Purses and Jewelry

been to playa a few times. never saw any knock off purses

Bel Air Maryland
Level Contributor
223 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Purses and Jewelry

Haven't seen any knock off's

iowa
Level Contributor
30 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Purses and Jewelry

If anyone thinks Cancun or Cozumel would be better for purses and jewelry let me know.

weekendedition86

The Lone Star State
Level Contributor
374 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Purses and Jewelry

I think if you do find any knock offs, you will find that they are pretty primitive knock offs. You can find much better quality at home. Kind of funny to say, but the quality of knock offs has greatly improved in the US! LOL!

Toronto
Level Contributor
264 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Purses and Jewelry

Found them in Aruba and they were scary. I didnt see any when I was in Playa Del Carmen over Christmas. Get the real deal. Or buy on ebay..

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Purses and Jewelry

St. Thomas has great knock offs - so you'll have to plan another trip!

Chicago
Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Purses and Jewelry

Buy the real thing or don't buy it at all. The knock-offs cost companies a great deal of money each year and often products are produced in China through child labor. Buying counterfeit goods is NOT a victimless crime. Why not buy a nice mexican handmade purse instead?

8. Re: Purses and Jewelry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 17:25