We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beach at Ana y Jose

oklahoma girl at...
Level Contributor
473 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
beach at Ana y Jose

How is the beach at Ana y Jose? I am in the process of research for our next beach vacation. We have 2 young kids so nice beach is a must :)

Big D
Destination Expert
for Tulum, Dallas
Level Contributor
13,731 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: beach at Ana y Jose

The beach is great in all of Tulum, but typically, the more south you go, the better the beach.

oklahoma girl at...
Level Contributor
473 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: beach at Ana y Jose

Thanks Pepper. I read Ana y Jose wont let families with children stay beachfront...is this true?

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,497 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: beach at Ana y Jose

I would check directly with Ana y Jose on the room issue. This is a beautiful hotel with a great beach, and they also have a small pool for the kids. They also have a great restaurant on site, so you don't have to move far for food.

oklahoma girl at...
Level Contributor
473 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: beach at Ana y Jose

I have emailed them and waiting for a reply. This would be our first choice, but only if we can reserve a beachfront. That's a big part of the vacation for us.

I'll let you know how they respond.

5. Re: beach at Ana y Jose

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 11:19