We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where does it lead?

Which Tulum hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
bemidji minnesota
Level Contributor
7,108 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Where does it lead?

I have been to the ruins in Tulum a few times, but never ventured anywhere else in that area. As you walk (or ride the little train) in to the ruins, they let you off and then turn back. To the left you would go into the ruins....I have seen people biking toward the ruins coming from the right on a path of some sort. Where would that take me if I were to follow it? I am assuming a beach would be in that direction, or perhaps some resort? Thanks for any info.

Washington DC
Level Contributor
1,626 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where does it lead?

It is another entrance. It leads past some campsites and hotels to the main road for the Tulum beach resorts along the road to Sian Ku'un biosphere, with a right turn to Tulum Pueblo.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,497 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where does it lead?

Right, it's the main coastal highway for Tulum. You can reach it by car from the Cobá intersection.

bemidji minnesota
Level Contributor
7,108 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where does it lead?

thanks

Big D
Destination Expert
for Tulum, Dallas
Level Contributor
13,460 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where does it lead?

Look at the Tulum map on sac-be.com and you can see all what's down that road.

5. Re: Where does it lead?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 00:17