We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My Bahia Principe Tulum Pictures

Which Tulum hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
East Stroudsburg, PA
Level Contributor
106 posts
1 review
Save Topic
My Bahia Principe Tulum Pictures

I am having trouble today! I posted these in the wrong place twice!

Here are the pictures from my trip to the Bahia Principe Tulum. I just tried posting them, but I dont know where that post went! Anyways, I took alot of pointless shots, sorry! I tried to put them on webshots, but they limit the amount of pictures you can have. So i had to put them on here.

www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp…

Also, let me know if the link works. If you have any questions about what things are, just let me know. There were too many pictures to label them all. Thanks!

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,890 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: My Bahia Principe Tulum Pictures

Love your pictures, great to see the progress made on repairs. I just copied the address and pasted it and it worked fine. Thanks for sharing.

2. Re: My Bahia Principe Tulum Pictures

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2009, 00:43
canada
Level Contributor
91 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: My Bahia Principe Tulum Pictures

Hi,

Thanks for the pictures! They made me homesick for my holiday which was over too soon.

East Stroudsburg, PA
Level Contributor
106 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: My Bahia Principe Tulum Pictures

Bump

Texas
Level Contributor
2,705 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: My Bahia Principe Tulum Pictures

jlm--link didn't work for me. I'll have to try playing with it tomorrow!

Victoria, BC
Level Contributor
47 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: My Bahia Principe Tulum Pictures

Great pics. I'm staying at the Bahia Principe Tulum next March for 14 nights and wondered if going to the ruins takes up a whole day and is it worth taking a day to do it? Which ones did you go to? I'm so excited to be going and your pics made me want to go even more!