We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreams Tulum 21st July

Bebington,Merseyside
Level Contributor
208 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Dreams Tulum 21st July

We will be going to Dreams Tulum 21st July for two weeks.

We are a party of six adults.

Plus five children, ages ranging from 7 to 12.

Anyone else going to be there?

England
Level Contributor
318 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dreams Tulum 21st July

Hi Dixies

We are also looking forward to going for two weeks, arriving on 29 July. Bringing our two kids aged 10 and 13.

The last review has me a bit worried, but overall this looks like a great family hotel so really looking forward to our trip.

Bebington,Merseyside
Level Contributor
208 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dreams Tulum 21st July

Hi Holiday needed now,

you'll know us by the odd footy top we'll be wearing.

We have one Toffee family and two Kopite.

The children are two girls, one 7, one 12, three boys two 9 and one 10 (my boy Michael is 10)

If you spot us say hello and we'll have a beer together.

I'm sure the kids will have a ball.

As well as that you can pick our brains on the lay of the land as we'll have been there just over a week when you arrive, so any tips we pick up (trips etc) we'll pass on.

Look forward to meeting you, unless you see us and want to give us a body swerve, which is understandable LOL.

We are all quite nice really.

Bebington, United...
Level Contributor
1,335 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dreams Tulum 21st July

MMMmmmm, now we are a gang of 16.

8 adults 8 kids, I wouldn;t worry about the reviews too much, we have tried Dreams PC twice and Cancun and loved it.

There is loads for the kids to do, which gives you loads of time for relaxing.

9 sleeps, oh I cannot wait.

England
Level Contributor
318 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dreams Tulum 21st July

Hi, we'll look out for you all!

We will be the very pale and stressed people, arriving once you've had a week to get relaxed and tanned. Hope you have a fab time and see you there!

Bebington,Merseyside
Level Contributor
208 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dreams Tulum 21st July

Holiday Needed Now ; Look forward to it, although spotting you because you look stressed could be a tough call.

My friends and myself are all stressed, I've never heard as many people saying how much they need a break.

I would think in the present world financial climate

most people are desperate to get away.

One thing you can say is that we're all going to enjoy our times at dreams, have a great time and really chill out.

Like your screen name by the way, it just sums up how we all feel LOL

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,323 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dreams Tulum 21st July

Dixies,

If you get down to Cancun look out for the Superwhites shirt, Arriving 29th. Stayin at the R.P.L.A.

E1

Bebington,Merseyside
Level Contributor
208 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dreams Tulum 21st July

Hi elmees1, will do.

We've been to Cancun three times in the past and have found we end up spending an absolute fortune even though we're all inclusive because thres so much to do outside.

This time at Dreams Tulum theres nothing to walk to (even though theres some great eco parks etc near us)

so we dont expect to be going into Cancun much its at least one and a half hours each way, maybe just a day or two at the water park.

I'll certaint look out for a "mighty whites" shirt but would question why anyone from Wallasey would wear a Leeds United shirt, they're no better than Tranmere

(JOKE)

If you see a gruop of 8 adults with 8 kids you'll know me and mine, we're the only 3 Evertonians amongst the 16, but Tranmere is all of our groups second team to look out for.

You're not the person from Wallasey that my missus sent the holiday cd to are you?

I know she's sent a couple out but not sure who to.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,323 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dreams Tulum 21st July

Hi Dixies,

Not guilty of the photo c.d: Been to Tulum and as you say there are many eco parks to visit, unfortunately my other half doesn't take part in any excursions where you have to enter the water! If you do feel the need to go off resort then Playa del Carmen is well worth a visit. Just take a collectivo from outside the resort entrance, I think it's 2U.S.D. per person.

E1

Bebington,Merseyside
Level Contributor
208 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Dreams Tulum 21st July

Hi Elmees1,

Nah it was'nt a picture cd it was a music one with tracks from Mexico/the Carribean that we'd put together to put us in the holiday mood.

Thanks for the tip on the buses.

My missus is a great follower of Trip Advisor (posts under the name of Duncan08, confusing I know, but her screen name is after our Boxer dog who was named after Duncan Ferguson) and she has gleaned all sorts of great tips from here.

Cheers, have a great holiday

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,323 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Dreams Tulum 21st July

Thanks mate,

You're right it is confusing. I'm also a great fan of this site, info available here can make your holiday go better but it has turned into an addiction!The excitement must be really building up now. Maybe your missus should use a photo of Duncan with a Blues shirt on lol. There's talk on the news tonight about an enforced travel ban, you should be well away before they get time to organise that but we've got 11 days to go yet so will keep the fingers crossed. Enjoy!

E1