We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Maeva Tulum

1 post
Save Topic
Club Maeva Tulum

Our group is scheduled to arrive via Cancun to Club Maeva Tulum on Nov. 12. Does anyone have information on conditions at Club Maeva?

Calgary, AB
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Maeva Tulum

Great News... finally found this on another board:

“My friend is getting married at Club Maeva Tulum on November 10. The travel agent told him that CMT is staying open and sustained very minimal damage.”

Canterbury, CT
Level Contributor
333 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Maeva Tulum

Many of the resorts sustained minimal damage and are open. HOWEVER, getting there is another roadblock. At present, Cancun Airport is closed and the website can't give a date for reopening. The resorts are reporting that they expect flights can begin arriving after Oct. 31st, but that's not an official date from the airport itself. We're supposed to fly in on Nov. 9th and are just keeping our fingers crossed. Good luck to you and your friends with the wedding. I hope they get to have it in Tulum like they wanted.

Bedminster, PA
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Club Maeva Tulum

at least it is something on CMT - I would think the airport is a MAJOR priority due to the millions of tourist dollars that must come via air to the region

Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question