We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Metal Detectors

Which Tulum hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Davie, Florida
Level Contributor
11,187 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Metal Detectors

I am thinking of bringing mine down for beach time. Has anyone done it? opinions please.

Washington DC
Level Contributor
1,709 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Metal Detectors

Please don't

Davie, Florida
Level Contributor
11,187 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Metal Detectors

why not

The Rockies
Level Contributor
142 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Metal Detectors

Yeh Mimac,

Why not. I am waiting to hear your answer. Not that I care one way or the other, but that was a little rude.

Austin Tx
Level Contributor
266 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Metal Detectors

I've always wanted a metal detector. I think that would be cool. It is a little weird though. Have fun, I hope you find some mayan treasure and share it with me! LOL....

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,626 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Metal Detectors

I think he just doesn't want you to wear shorts and knee high brown socks while you seek treasure:)

Washington DC
Level Contributor
1,709 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Metal Detectors

Thank you, that was my thinking. I got a disturbing image that marred the beauty of that pristine beach. Sorry, did not mean to be rude. To each his own.

Davie, Florida
Level Contributor
11,187 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Metal Detectors

I have 2 pair of a white and brown sock that I wear. some pretty psychotic people in here.

playa del carmen
Level Contributor
1,381 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Metal Detectors

who cares....

9. Re: Metal Detectors

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2010, 07:16