We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vive Riviera Maya Subdivision

Boise, Idaho
Level Contributor
62 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
Vive Riviera Maya Subdivision

Just wondering if anyone has any info on the subdivision "Vive Riviera Maya", it's actually located in Chemuyil, but I'm hoping to get more help on this forum.

I bought a lot 2 yrs ago and it seems there is not a lot of building going on? Any idea why?

Also, what about the airport construction? Anything new there?

New York City, New...
1 post
Save Reply
31. Re: Vive Riviera Maya Subdivision

There is any news about these lots?

Is all legal? Does someone has built a house on the lot?

Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Vive Riviera Maya Subdivision

Hello everyone, we also have a lot in the development and have been doing some research, the information that Joshtulum posted is the most accurate. We went to the development a year ago and we found a house already built and a couple of projects under construction but the road wasn't ready yet. Maybe it would be important to collect signatures to ask the developer that complies the agreement, which was to have electricity, water and the road to access, with these components we can start to build our own projects and lots would increase its value. All the lots are legal and permissions to build can be gotten without problem however is necessary to get the 3 services described above before to invest money. The webpage is again online and in the main page there is a notification mentioning that are selling the last 24 lots.

Edited: 18 February 2014, 02:36
Campeche, Mexico
2 posts
Save Reply
33. Re: Vive Riviera Maya Subdivision

Campeche, Mexico
2 posts
Save Reply
34. Re: Vive Riviera Maya Subdivision

Hi. im selling two lots in Vive Riviera Maya; Chemuyil. Those are: Lot 12 and 13, M3.

Im really motivated... If you are interested, please email me to questcomp@yahoo.com.mx.

I accept offers

Have a nice day...

35. Re: Vive Riviera Maya Subdivision

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11 April 2014, 16:37
Zapopan, Mexico
Level Contributor
6 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: Vive Riviera Maya Subdivision

Are you guys talking about this development ==> http://aldeacoral.com/inicio/inicio.html ?

I am planning to buy a lot and doing my research I found all your comments and doubts. I will visit this place on June. I will keep you posted about my findings.

Dublin
Level Contributor
1 post
18 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: Vive Riviera Maya Subdivision

Hi All,

I came across your discussion as my gf and I are looking to purchase land in Tulum from the same developers as Vive Riviera Maya.

Can you anyone give me an update on this thread? Did the electricity and water ever get finished?

Any help would be great.

Many thanks

Aidan

Zapopan, Mexico
Level Contributor
6 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: Vive Riviera Maya Subdivision

Hi, I already got more information regarding these lots.

I asked her (sales girl) if there are 'houses' already in progress or finished and she said that around 4. There is no electricity/water/drainage/paved roads. They only have solar energy to light up the main streets. They are selling these lots under an ecology concept because of the lack of services. In Mexico, this is called "rustico".

So, this is the main point. If there were promises that they were going to have water/electricity/drainage or paved roads, they do not exist anymore. They told me that there are no plans to do anything about it. If anything is planned it will have to be on the buyers responsibility.

Queretaro City...
Level Contributor
2 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
39. Re: Vive Riviera Maya Subdivision

Hello.

I bought a land in el santuario Tulum as well, I have received a really good customer Service from Yamel.

I think its going to be a great neighbourhood in a short time :)

Queretaro City...
Level Contributor
2 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
40. Re: Vive Riviera Maya Subdivision

I have created a group in Facebook to keep in touch with our new neighbours :)

Hope to see you there :)

https:/…