We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pollo Bronco

bemidji minnesota
Level Contributor
7,418 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Pollo Bronco

Where exactly is this located? I see that it is on the east side of the highway...and near "Beta", which I'm not sure what that is? I've looked on the sac-be map...whereabouts on there would it be? Gracias.

Bloomington, Indiana
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pollo Bronco

If it's in the same location as it was in 2010, which I imagine it would be, it's located on the main strip in Tulum. If you are driving south through town, Pollo Bronco should be on your left in an orange, cinder block building. My husband and I ate lunch there almost every day of our trip, once we discovered it. It looked sketchy at first and the food they gave us looked totally blah, but.....it was awesome!! Half a chicken w/ all the taco side stuff was enough food to fill us both to the gills for only $4 US!! Great to grab-n-go and then eat on the beach. Going back for lunch when we get there next week :)

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,310 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pollo Bronco

Good stuff.

3. Re: Pollo Bronco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 11:19