We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabanas with PERFECT beach + chilled bar open till late...

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Cabanas with PERFECT beach + chilled bar open till late...

Hiya

Any recommendations re cabanas in Tulum with a nice restaurant + good bar open til late..? My friends and I booked Cancun holidays and want to get away from it all for 2 nights to Tulum during our 2 weeks stay :-)...I have been to Playa paraiso just 1 km away from Tulum and it was just perfect....

All suggestions much appreciated! thanks you : - )

Mentioned in this post
Cancun
Cancun
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Big D
Destination Expert
for Tulum, Dallas
Level Contributor
14,204 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cabanas with PERFECT beach + chilled bar open till late...

Try La Zebra or OM. Maybe Playa Azul.

Tulum, Mexico
Level Contributor
474 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cabanas with PERFECT beach + chilled bar open till late...

What time of the year are you looking to come?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,314 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cabanas with PERFECT beach + chilled bar open till late...

Check out Cabanas Tulum. That is a really great beach and they have a Ziggy beach club, with restaurant and bar service.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cabanas with PERFECT beach + chilled bar open till late...

Thank you for the input guys - I will have a look at the suggested ones.

the time I will be going is between 10th - 17th May.

cheers!

Tulum, Mexico
Level Contributor
474 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cabanas with PERFECT beach + chilled bar open till late...

I think the weather and ocean are the best in May. It is the start of low season so you will have most of the places to yourself. The weekends start to be busy with locals from Cancun and Playa now that they have more time aswell.

Mentioned in this post
Cancun
Cancun
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Manchester
9 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Cabanas with PERFECT beach + chilled bar open till late...

im looking to have a party for approx 15 people, some food and plenty of drinks as its a bithday party, im looking to host can you reccomend some where in tulum on april 14th , what time do the bars stay open and how much as im the host

Big D
Destination Expert
for Tulum, Dallas
Level Contributor
14,204 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cabanas with PERFECT beach + chilled bar open till late...

Sean - you should contact omtulum up above with a private message. They can arrange something special for you specific to your needs.

Tulum, Mexico
Level Contributor
474 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cabanas with PERFECT beach + chilled bar open till late...

Most bars in town close around 1 pm. Most restaurants on the beach stop serving between 10-11 pm. We stay open later depending on how busy we are.

Iowa
Level Contributor
519 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cabanas with PERFECT beach + chilled bar open till late...

Hello

Depending on your budget you do have several options and a few more than the hotels I will mention. La Zebra, Be Tulum, Mezzanine, Pez, Zamas,and S&S Hip Hotel are always fun. As for the total beach experience, La Zebra and S&S would have both. The fun part about your holiday is that you can walk to all the different hotels up and down the beach and find the perfect one-the vibe is different every night-so go in search of that perfect spot with people that you find interesting. My favorite all in one spot is Nueva Vida de Ramiro for both-they have a great selection of wine from Argentina at Casa Banana the restaurant which is located on the property and is almost next door to La Zebra with quite rustic cabanas sitting on 41 acres.I always enjoy Nueva Vida as my home location and explore.

Have a Wonderful Holiday and Enjoy.

Thomas Brown

Mentioned in this post
Zamas
Zamas
641 Reviews
Tulum, Mexico
Argentina
Argentina
South America
Casa Banana
Casa Banana
1,847 Reviews
Tulum, Mexico
10. Re: Cabanas with PERFECT beach + chilled bar open till late...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 17:19