We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which hotel sould i stay at

Louisiana
7 posts
Save Topic
which hotel sould i stay at

I'm taking my honeymoon in may and i can't decide out of El Dorado Royale, Mayan Riviera Adventura Spa Palace, or Eldorado Seaside suites. Any Suggestions? I would like something that includes as many of activities as possible. Such as Snorkeling, horseback riding, parasailing, ect.

Locust Grove...
Level Contributor
1,887 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: which hotel sould i stay at

ASP is my choice. I posted on another thread-"the crowd" to read my comments. Read the reviews for all of them before you decide of course.

Owen Sound, Canada
Level Contributor
496 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: which hotel sould i stay at

Can't comment on the Adventura Spa Palace, but I just returned from the Eldorado and was disappointed with the service and the resort. I would recomend the RIU Yukatan or RIU PlayaCar. VERY nice and within walking distance to Playa Del Carmen

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
5,359 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: which hotel sould i stay at

We just returned from 2 weeks ans or wedding at Aventura Spa Palace! It is a truly beuatiful and amazing resort!! They have a great honeymoon package.

If you go to palaceresorts.com nand click on their included tours you will see they have many to choose from. We went on their newest to, the Sail and Snorkel tour. It was grest and also include your choice of horseback riding where you swim with you horse in the ocean, parasailing, ATVs, wave runners or small motor boats. We choose parasailing and the other couple that went with us choos horesebak riding.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
5,359 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: which hotel sould i stay at

I also posted many photos of our last years trip to Aventura on Trip Advisors Aventura Spa Review page. Check them out. I will be posting my new photos soon.