We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Business Reference - Moskito Riviera Maya

Charleston, sc
Level Contributor
108 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Business Reference - Moskito Riviera Maya

We are renting a villa in Tulum in January. The rental agency is Moskito Riviera Maya. I wanted to know if anyone had any experience dealing with them. Good/Bad? Cannot find any reviews of this company online.

diana444
Level Contributor
5 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Business Reference - Moskito Riviera Maya

Hi there! I was wondering if you have already taken your trip, and if so, how your experience went with Moskito. We rented a condo through them in Playa Del Carmen and would love to know if there were any issues.

Thank you!

Charleston, sc
Level Contributor
108 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Business Reference - Moskito Riviera Maya

We are currently on our trip in Tulum and have had a very positive experience with Moskito. We dealt with Laura prior to our trip. She was great at getting our meals plans with the cook at the house and setting up our transportation. She was more then happy to make other arrangements for us, however we did not need them.

When we arrived at our rental the company owner, Roger, was here to show us around and answer any questions.

I hope you have as positive experience as we have had.

diana444
Level Contributor
5 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Business Reference - Moskito Riviera Maya

Thank you so much for sharing! A welcomed relief before our trip. I hope you enjoy the rest of your vacation!

Take care!

4. Re: Business Reference - Moskito Riviera Maya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 11:17