We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tulum Fashion Scene

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
44,057 posts
137 reviews
Save Topic
Tulum Fashion Scene

This kind of publicity should really drive Tulum prices up:

thenews.com.mx/index.php/living/tulum-mexico…

Big D
Destination Expert
for Tulum, Dallas
Level Contributor
13,902 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tulum Fashion Scene

Thankfully the summers are NOTHING like this when we go.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
19,258 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tulum Fashion Scene

Really Pepper!

My most fashionable friend R___ went to Amansala a few years ago with what she called her "B" wardrobe (yeah, I know - gag me). As much as she loved it, she would never go back because "you didnt warn me about the thing with the toilet paper"

I think it's still a rare NYC fashionista who would trade St Barth for Tulum.

suitcaseready.com

Big D
Destination Expert
for Tulum, Dallas
Level Contributor
13,902 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tulum Fashion Scene

I remember that story, Evening. It's very funny.

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
44,057 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tulum Fashion Scene

I am not a fashionista and I wouldnt trade St. Barth for Tulum!

Albany, NY
Level Contributor
431 posts
250 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tulum Fashion Scene

Looks like a reprint/repost from a big article in the Sunday NY Times several weeks ago. It was on the first page of the travel section, with pictures of several Tulum places.

Iowa
Level Contributor
519 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tulum Fashion Scene

That is from the NY Times- I read this a couple of weeks ago-the fashion scene is nothing new in Tulum-I know Enrique Badulescu who shot my friend Carol while we were on vacation-she got the cover of Harper's B. So many photo shoots in Tulum-even back in the 90's Tulum beach is perfect for that swim suit photo shoot and local background-even Zamas and La Luna were in Vogue magazine for the shoot- just walk and look-it's fun. Claudia Mas has a production company for this very reason for Tulum-it's never really been out there until now-although it will not change the industry-it's an amazing beach.

Thomas A. Brown

7. Re: Tulum Fashion Scene

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2013, 10:25