We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer to Tulum via USA transfers

Minneapolis
14 posts
Save Topic
Transfer to Tulum via USA transfers

Hi, My husband and I are staying in Tulum next week and want to book a safe reliable private car transfer to Tulum.

As anyone used USA transfers. Good/bad?

http://www.usa-transfers.com

I'm 16 weeks pregnant and want the ease of being picked and dropped off at our hotel.

Thanks!

Level Contributor
88 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer to Tulum via USA transfers

I was pricing them this am... $150 roundtrip

Lomas travel was $104 roundtrip

Price Tours was $128

Fort Worth, TX
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer to Tulum via USA transfers

We always use USA. They are great! Always on time. They are very quick to reply to any questions.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Tulum
Level Contributor
6,554 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer to Tulum via USA transfers

I thought Lomas was the more expensive of the bunch--I just went to their website and saw the cheapest they had roundtrip to Tulum beach area was $188 in a van and $222 in a Lincoln Navigator (which would be nice but not cheap).

Berwick, Maine
Level Contributor
811 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfer to Tulum via USA transfers

Have used USA transfers many times and have never had a problem, they are extremely professional and reliable.

wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,662 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfer to Tulum via USA transfers

Gold shoes

Weve used USA transfers and had good luck. I wouldn't hesitate to book with them.

They will email confirmation with you and when we went we paid when we arrived.

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
44,170 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Transfer to Tulum via USA transfers

USA Transfers is one of the top recommended private transfer companies

Wickchick quoted a shared, not a PRIVATE transfer - Beachreader provided the proper quotes

Shared means you stop at other resorts to drop off passengers. Not a good idea as Tulum is at the end of the run

Kansas City Mo
Level Contributor
425 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Transfer to Tulum via USA transfers

We have used USA and several other transport companies and so far we haven't had any problems with any of the ones we used. This year we are using Cancun vans and they were comparable to the rest of the companies. My brother usually gets the transportation and I guess Cancun Vans has welcome drinks included in your price so you can have refreshment on you way to your resort.

Ormond Beach...
Destination Expert
for Vermont, Ormond Beach
Level Contributor
8,855 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Transfer to Tulum via USA transfers

Used USA transfers on our 2 trips and were very pleased with them.

Canada
Level Contributor
516 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Transfer to Tulum via USA transfers

We used USA Transfers on Saturday. We've used them previously for transfers to Akumal and Isla Mujeres.

Our driver drove safely and had us to Cabanas Tulum in 1 hour and 20 minutes. Our e-mail confirmation indicated the vehicle would be a car but it was a full size General Motors van.

Reno, NV
Level Contributor
64 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Transfer to Tulum via USA transfers

Have used USA Transfers for both airport transfers and trip to Chichen Itza. Found them to be cheapest for what we needed. For both our early morning trip to CI and our early morning departure to airport, drivers were there and waiting for us. They are wonderful and can't recommend them highly enough.