We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather for the next couple of weeks in tulum??

Which Tulum hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
leeds
Level Contributor
10 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
weather for the next couple of weeks in tulum??

Hi everyone

We fly out on the 4th june for 2 weeks i have looked at a 10 day forcast and it is terrible!! :-(

Rain,storms & cloudy. . Anybody just come back or who knows what its like there at the min?

Its our honeymoon hoped for a little bit of sun xx p.s never been to mexico before x

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
40,836 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: weather for the next couple of weeks in tulum??

There have been a lot of weather posts

Just got back

Please go up one forum and see all the other RAIN - OMG - SHOULD I CANCEL threads

OK a little dramatic

See this active thread

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g499445-i9177-k6522…

or this one

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g150812-i23-k647582…

leeds
Level Contributor
10 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather for the next couple of weeks in tulum??

Thankyou. . Your comments on previous post have put my mind at ease. The thing is the weather in england this week has been so unusually bad for may we have had snow in parts! It is summer should be getting hot now. .

Looking forward to some sun :-)

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
4,855 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather for the next couple of weeks in tulum??

The Rainy/Hurricane Season starts June 1st. You will see rain in the forecast everyday, Hope when you come it will be sunny with not too much rain.....

Southern California
Level Contributor
12,184 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: weather for the next couple of weeks in tulum??

Just got back from Akumal last night and visited Tulum twice including an hour or two in the pueblo. The first night (May 18) we had 1-2 hours of rain at Lol-Ha, we were fortunately well settled with Happy Hour drinks and were covered, that was it. First few days were windy, but last 3 May 22-24 were great, hot, wind died down but a nice sea breeze. Have a wonderful trip.

liverpool
Level Contributor
4,036 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather for the next couple of weeks in tulum??

accuweather.com is a good weather site

tharobster.wordpress.com - youll get some tulum tips here

enjoy !

Edited: 27 May 2013, 13:37
Ludlow, Vermont
Level Contributor
6 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather for the next couple of weeks in tulum??

I'm here now and the weather is windy with showers. Wit that said its still about 30 degrees celcius, no bugs because of the wind and the sun still shines at different times throughout the day. It's a very nice time to be here because it's cool at night which makes for great sleeping.

leeds
Level Contributor
10 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: weather for the next couple of weeks in tulum??

windy 7 showers does not sound good though :-(

im sure we will enjoy it any how

thanks

west. pennsylvania
Level Contributor
306 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: weather for the next couple of weeks in tulum??

We will be there exactly the same 2 weeks. We have been on the peninsula 13X now in the summer. I checked to see if there were any HUGE hurricanes bearing down and that is all I care about. The rain,if it comes,.....it will be warm, delicious rain. And when the sun is out, the water will be sooooo blue.

We will have a GREAT and FABULOUS time, all of us.

PS No hurricanes in our forecast as far as I can tell.

Congrats and Good Luck to the Newlyweds!!!!!!!!!!

9. Re: weather for the next couple of weeks in tulum??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2014, 07:17