We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tulum Forecast for March 20-28

Athena, Oregon
2 posts
Save Topic
Tulum Forecast for March 20-28

The forecast is saying a lot of rain for our vacation. I noticed that some of the forecasts are saying "isolated" and "scattered" which I'm assuming mean they are quick little showers? I know when I visited Kauai it would rain really hard for a little bit and then stop and be sunny again. Is this how it is in Tulum? I nervous about it raining the entire time.

Nebraska
Level Contributor
438 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tulum Forecast for March 20-28

No worries Kati on the rain. This time of year they are short rain showers. It's good time to go inside and freshin' up your cocktail.

We will be down March 20-29 in Tulum as well. Staying at NVR the first 2 nights than in Casa Chic for the remaining time with family. Were are you staying?

aka... Itjustme

Athena, Oregon
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tulum Forecast for March 20-28

I have been to Tulum twice but when we went the forecast always said partly cloudy, but this time it is saying rain. Your post makes me feel better. We actually stay in a house on the beach in Tankah. It is amazing!

Nebraska
Level Contributor
438 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tulum Forecast for March 20-28

Have always wanted to check out some of the rentals on Tankah. Only draw back we really like to be able to wander along the beach for an afternoon cocktail or eats when we get bored soaking up the rays.

Safe travels too you!!!

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
43,445 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Tulum Forecast for March 20-28

Isolated means somewhere on the whole coast , you may get a short shower

Scattered: A few isolated showers

Remember

This is not a desert but a lush green tropical paradise

With that comes rain

Arizona / Palm Springs = No rain

Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Tulum Forecast for March 20-28

Hola!

Just a quick update: The weather has been great, beautiful beach days and a sweet breeze at night.

Enjoy!

6. Re: Tulum Forecast for March 20-28

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 March 2015, 04:15