We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pools at beach clubs?

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
163 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Pools at beach clubs?

Do any of the beach clubs let you use their pool? We will be staying at a place w/o a pool and on rough days, my son would like a pool. Thanks

Big D
Destination Expert
for Tulum, Dallas
Level Contributor
14,025 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pools at beach clubs?

None of the beach clubs have pools - unless it's a very recent addition.

Sometimes you can get food and drinks at Puerta del Cielo or Los Lirios and they will let you use their pool. Same for Zulum.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Tulum
Level Contributor
6,512 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pools at beach clubs?

I believe Las Ranitas allows people to use their pool when eating and drinking. You didn't say how old your son is, but the pool at Los Lirios has a smaller one that I imagine would be good for little ones.

3. Re: Pools at beach clubs?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2015, 07:15