We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maps

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,677 posts
1,337 reviews
Save Topic
Maps

I plan to rent a car..where can I find a good map of Antiqua?

Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Antigua
Level Contributor
1,644 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maps

From the car rental company that you rent from.

UK/Antigua
Destination Expert
for St. John's, Antigua
Level Contributor
5,905 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maps

The map you get with your car is perfectly good enough to navigate with. Beyond that, stop and ask people - they'll be only too happy to help, and you might make some interesting discoveries along the way.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,677 posts
1,337 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Maps

thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,372 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Maps

You could try www.omnimap.com

Royal Tunbridge...
Level Contributor
503 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Maps

where can I find a good map of Antiqua?

Try your computer/tablet/smart phone.

Google Maps has an excellent road map with good satellite views.

In addition the road directions you can get are pretty accurate and usually give you alternatives. They do not actually tell you which has the best road surface so you could end up some of the fairly/ very rough side roads.

Best advice would be to point out the route you are considering to one of the hotel management and get their opininon.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,677 posts
1,337 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Maps

Thanks--not really looking to get off the beaten path..but I do want to try some out of the way beaches and see the sights

7. Re: Maps

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2013, 09:15