We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Deep sea fishing

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
81 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Deep sea fishing

I am looking for a deep sea charter. I really liked the deal Overdraft H20 has for 6 hours for $600 But received an E-mail from them saying I had to book them through Sandals! Sandals offer them at $250 per person for 4 hours! With 3 people we would pay $50 less and get 2 hours more fishing. This STINKS!!! Sandals should not be able to control my choice! I found them on my own!

UK/Antigua
Destination Expert
for St. John's, Antigua
Level Contributor
6,392 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Deep sea fishing

Sandals tour desk practices suck! They are determined to get their massive commissions and if they think their guests are booking independently, they'll remove operators from their list.

However, you can still book by yourself. Simply say that you are staying in the "Dickenson Bay Area" (use a different resort name if you wish) and are happy to arrange your own transportation down to the boat.

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
81 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Deep sea fishing

Thank you for that suggestion mizGeorge. Iam re-booking at another resort and cancelling Sandals!

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
81 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Deep sea fishing

Well mizgeorge you are Brilliant! The 6 hour day is booked!

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,644 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Deep sea fishing

Great news. Good for you, it does stink !!!!!!!

UK/Antigua
Destination Expert
for St. John's, Antigua
Level Contributor
6,392 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Deep sea fishing

I'm delighted!

6. Re: Deep sea fishing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 December 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Antigua and Barbuda