We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

F1 which TV Channel in Antigua

London
Level Contributor
8 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
F1 which TV Channel in Antigua

Can anyone tell me which TV channel in Antigua shows the Formula 1 Grand Prix live? Thank you.

Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Antigua
Level Contributor
1,644 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: F1 which TV Channel in Antigua

Most of the time it's on The Speed channel, now know as "Speed". Sometimes it can be on Fox and or CBS

Regards

Mark

London
Level Contributor
8 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: F1 which TV Channel in Antigua

Thanks Mark. I'm not sure if I have those channels at this resort. I think there is Fox and ESPN but not CBS or Speed.

Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Antigua
Level Contributor
1,644 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: F1 which TV Channel in Antigua

Which resort are you refering to ?

Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Antigua
Level Contributor
1,644 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: F1 which TV Channel in Antigua

Found it. The Chinese Grand Prix starts at 2.30am Sunday morning (3.00am official start) on NBCSP. That is NBC Sports Channel. Which is on Karib Cable locally. I doubt whether you would get that at your hotel. HTH.

Regards

Mark

London
Level Contributor
8 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: F1 which TV Channel in Antigua

Hi Mark

I'm staying at the Verandah in Long Bay. They don't have Karib cable and NBC isn't on the list :(

All the local places here shut at 6pm and of course none of my UK TV apps work out here!

Thanks for checking it out for me.

Loz

Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: F1 which TV Channel in Antigua

Only now just seeing this but for future reference if the hotel you're staying at has CTV as their cable provider it would be Channel 311 NBC Sports.

London
Level Contributor
8 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: F1 which TV Channel in Antigua

Thanks Cheryl

8. Re: F1 which TV Channel in Antigua

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Antigua and Barbuda